We have every reason to say “thank you” to Jesus:
- God has saved us from hell even though we didn’t deserve it. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. • Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- He has adopted and we can know. John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
- He has set us free from addictions and things that would destroy us.
- He takes care of us and blesses us. We don’t have to worry or stress about surviving.
- He has given us LIFE… PURPOSE… HOPE… A FUTURE!
- It is easy to be fixated on what you do not have and then miss what you do have!
When is the last time you stopped to genuinely say, “Thank you Jesus!”?