We have every reason to say “thank you” to Jesus:
- God has saved us from hell even though we didn’t deserve it. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. • Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- He has adopted and we can know. John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
- He has set us free from addictions and things that would destroy us.
- He takes care of us and blesses us. We don’t have to worry or stress about surviving.
- He has given us LIFE… PURPOSE… HOPE… A FUTURE!
- It is easy to be fixated on what you do not have and then miss what you do have!
When is the last time you stopped to genuinely say, “Thank you Jesus!”?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download